A part time role (up to 20 hours) is available within a small but successful advertising sales team based in Tunbridge Wells, working on the the well established national newsstand publication, The Green Parent.
The main focus of the role is to grow advertising revenue through building effective relationships with relevant businesses, local and national agencies, listening to and understanding the needs of their marketing, and finding the right solutions.
The ideal candidate will have
• The ability to form and build long lasting business relationships
• Good communication skills
• The ability to follow and maintain processes
• Flexibility and the ability to move between the different titles within their portfolio
• A professional, polite and approachable manner
• Previous sales experience – ideally within media sales
In return we offer a salary package that delivers OTE of £20,000 (based on 20 hours per week) – comprising of basic salary, bonus and uncapped commission potential. 4 weeks holiday per annum (plus bank hols and time between Christmas and New Year), contributory pension scheme.
The office benefits from plenty of free on street parking close by and is within walking distance of the centre of Tunbridge Wells.
Hours of work can be flexible for the right candidate.
To apply please send up to date CV along with a covering letter.