Business Analyst - Agile - West Malling, Kent - Up to £45k + Excellent benefits
I have a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who has strong experience working on and delivering multiple IT projects using an Agile methodology.
This role will be reporting to the PMO and Head of Development to implement effective business process modelling and workflow structures across the group.
My client is looking for someone who is very flexible in their approach, able to communicate and work with all members of staff across the business including senior management and working with IT development and delivery teams.
This role will sometimes have project management duties such as holding daily stand-ups, attending sprints, showcases and retrospectives, monitoring and escalating risks and issues and working with product owners to plan sprint content.
Skills Required - Essential
* Proven Business Analysis skills and experience within Agile environments
* Delivery of medium to large IT projects
* Produce detailed and well written technical and non technical user stories
* Worked with development and scrum teams
* Must be very approachable and personable
* Flexible approach and happy to work in changing environments
* Proven senior stakeholder management experience
* Worked with and delivered multiple IT projects
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.