Technical support – Fraud Tunbridge Wells
£17,000 - £19,000
Barker Munro Recruitment is pleased to be working with a well-established Insurance Company who are looking for an Technical Policy Support administrator to join their busy expanding team. You will provide administrative support to the Technical Policy and Claims Fraud Investigators to ensure that all daily tasks are completed within set Service Level Agreements.
Main responsibilities will include
• Dealing with a variety of Incoming and Outbound calls
• Manually validating documents requested from Investigations
• Efficient daily management of emails, workflow and diary
• Updating Counter Fraud and Policy/Claims Systems
• Review of age debt data and raising payments to suppliers
• Collating Policy Data for distribution to brokers
To be considered for the position of Insurance Administrator you will need the following experience:
• An excellent team player with strong communication skills, with particular emphasis on telephone / verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of motor insurance
• A good degree of computer literacy is preferred including sound knowledge of MS Office
• Strong administrative and data recording skills
• Good attention to detail and organisational skills Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Technical Policy Support administrator then please send through your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment using the following links provided.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit