Job Title Fire Project Engineer
Hours: Full Time, 9am – 5.30pm
Position Date Available: Immediately
Reporting To: Technical Manager
Initial Salary & Benefits : Circa £35k
Company Pension Scheme
5% Annual Salary Bonus
Gym membership Available
Death in Service Insurance
Knowledge & Experience:
• Project engineering/management experience within commercial environment.
• Carrying out surveys, completing quotations and tenders.
• Experienced in installing and commissioning fire detection systems including Advanced, Morley, Kentec, Apollo & Hochiki.
• Experience in remote monitoring.
• A sound knowledge of voice alarm systems.
• Training and certification such as FIA or alternative.
• Preferable but not essential knowledge of CCTV, access control, intruder.
• Management skills to deliver projects in conjunction with partnering companies covering a diverse range of services offered within our Crown Commercial Services Framework.
• Understanding & Interpretation of HTM & BS standards.
• Understanding of Maintenance Service Levels, profit & loss management.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Good IT skills (excel, word, PDF) familiar with working in an office and in the field.
Role will consist of:
• Project management of works in values between £500 - £75,000.
• Estimating & full system design from survey to issue of proposal.
• Good working relationships with sub-contractors & suppliers.
• Candidate will be customer facing, need to be of good appearance and aptitude and be diverse and enthusiastic.
• Technical Sales Support.
• Good organisational skills, responsive and efficient worker.
Must be based in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing (9th fastest in Kent 2017/18 in all categories), diverse and forward-thinking company. The role is varied, the successful candidate is expected to be able to multi-task and prioritize to achieve company expectations. The position will suite someone that is local to the Maidstone area, is flexible in their attitude and hardworking. Opportunity for the role to develop for the right candidate.