Late Shift Supervisor
£ Competitive salary + ongoing career progression
Benefits: free parking, 25 days holiday, fun, friendly team environment
We are currently working with a thriving agricultural manufacturer in Cranbrook, who is looking for a Late Shift Supervisor to join their growing business.
The Late Shift Supervisor will be responsible for Front-line leadership of the late/weekend shift operation of the warehouse. While ensuring an excellent delivery service, you will also be responsible for a small team so strong people management skills is a must.
Late Shift Supervisor responsibilities will include:
- Pre-Brief of all staff on the working plan for the shift
- Management of the start-up procedures - pre-start checks on Pallet trucks, forklifts and
counterbalance (Sign off)
- Resource planning to maximise efficiency and ensure operational success
- Manage the Daily load plan
- Constant rotating of stock to assure Best Before date is loaded correctly
- Manage and organise loading picking and loading requirements
- Monitor accuracy and organisation during loading/unloading of inbound and outbound goods
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure all orders are completed
- Daily liaison with Logistics to monitor and improve processes
- Full adherence to Health & Safety
- Assist in employee Training & Development
- Constant monitoring of Bio-security
- Shunt movements around the depot
As the Late Shift Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment
- Excellent People management and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety but not essential
- An Eye for problem-solving and continuous improvement
- Excellent PC Skills
Company Benefits the position offers:
-25 days holiday
-Friendly, fun team environment
-Ongoing career progression
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...