Marketing Manager (B2B Acquisition)
Competitive Salary + OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible, 37.5 hours per week
We are currently working with an organisation that specialises in providing information related to professional services. They are currently seeking a self-sufficient and proactive Marketing Manager (B2B Acquisition).
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving and growing the Marketing strategy to increase sales.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing B2B sales and business development for the company
- Manage client relationships with established media contacts and undertake media monitoring
- Driving Marketing strategy to increase sales
- Creating marketing campaigns (print/web/email/social marketing)
- Improving and having a vision of growth for the company website and keeping the website up to date
- Writing and circulating press releases
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proof of driving increased sales through Marketing
- Proven experience of B2B sales and business development, ideally in the corporate environment
- Self-sufficient and independent
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management
- Experience of using digital marketing and social media (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Experience in using a CRM system and internal database management
- Experience in using design software - Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous
- Great attention to detail
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established and growing business that can offer ongoing development and career opportunities, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package.