Are you looking for a career in sales and marketing? do you have a flare for design?
This well-established family owned business based in Knockholt , Kent need a sales and marketing assistant to join their growing business.
If you would like to work for a Company who set very high standards in all areas of the business, then this may be the ideal role for you.
Full Time, permanent, Monday to Friday including every other weekend and a day off during the week in lieu Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Manage point-of-sale processes.
• Create POS materials, accurately describing product and plant features and benefits.
• Recommend and display items that match customer's needs.
• Assist with promotional activities and events.
• Take incoming external calls and handle with these capably and professionally.
• Producing material for multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital marketing - core channels include website, email, paid search, SEO and Paid Social.
• Helping to organise market research - reviewing, reporting and assessing competitor activity and discovering new opportunities.
• Analysing questionnaires, basic data segmentation and campaign analysis.
• Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents. • Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Input into marketing strategy as part of the marketing team.
• Working closely with employees in other areas of the business supporting production and sales. Job Specific Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
You will need to have:
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
• Proficiency in English.
• Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Numerical skills.
• IT skills - proficient in MS Office.
• An understanding of SEO and an ability to write effective email/web content.
• Strong creative outlook.
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
• A self-starter.
• Comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications.
• Good teamworking skills - friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality. Desirable Experience:
• Knowledge and experience in working with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design).
• Google Analytics experience.
• Website content experience
Familiarity with, or a genuine interest in gardening, plants, retail and the leisure industry not essential but would be beneficial.
The role supports the work of the Marketing Team reporting to the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Executive on day to day marketing activities as well as production of point of sale materials, and projects directed at maximising company profits.
Salary 17,000 per annum - dependent upon experience.
Additional training will be provided.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of G