The Darcy Group is a well-established diversified company offering multiple products and services in the environmental sector through a variety of brands including Darcy Spillcare, Ayles Fernie and Aquasentry. Owing to continued growth we require an Outbound Telesales Agent to complement our team based at our Head Office in Larkfield, Kent.
Utilising our CRM system you will be responsible for maintaining and developing further opportunities with our existing customer base and undertaking telemarketing campaigns to designated market sectors to develop new business opportunities for the company.
• You will have the drive, ambition, determination and a willingness to succeed in a competitive sales environment.
• A good multi-tasker with excellent communication and listening skills, who enjoys developing business relationships with existing customers and cold calling to identify new business potential.
• You will have a minimum of one years’ proven outbound telesales experience within the Business to Business arena.
Main Job Activities:
• Maintain and develop accounts allocated to you
• Undertake “cold call” telemarketing campaigns
• Create and identify new business opportunities
• Set appointments for Business Development Managers
• Meet call level targets
• Achieve order and appointment targets
• Meet targeted sales volume and margin levels
Hours and Salary
• This is a full time position 37.5 hours a week
• Salary dependent on experience
In the first instance please submit your curriculum vitae and covering letter explaining why you may be suitable for the position along with your salary expectations to us by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Alternatively, you can post your application to Sam Hall at Darcy Spillcare, Brook House, Larkfield Trading Estate, New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6GN.
Strictly no agencies. Applications from agencies will not be considered.
This Job Description describes the main job duties, responsibilities and activities in place at the time when it was issued. It is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to undertake additional/alternative duties within the scope of this job description and where your skills and/or experience allow. Where additional duties require retraining or training then it will be provided where appropriate.