Senior Mentoring + Rapid Progression + Great Salary + Benefits
Opportunity to build a career at an international agency, without the pain and cost of a London commute.
We are looking for someone with at least 18 months experience in market research who is inquisitive in nature, possesses strong analytical and project management skills to join our growing market research and insights team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
We are recruiting for at least one Senior Research Executive - you might be a current SRE working in London or elsewhere who wants to work closer to home or an experienced Research Executive ready to make a move to a vibrant, growing agency outside the capital.
Based near the centre of Tunbridge Wells’ beautiful shopping district, Red Brick Research is an innovative full-service agency specialising in youth research and working with some of the UK’s biggest brands across Education, Healthcare, Technology and Third Sector.
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique UK agency with a close-knit feel, a really supportive working culture and some fabulous clients. Typical projects employ multiple methodologies ranging from traditional focus groups through to multi-national online surveys, depth interviewing, digital ethnography and social media research.
There are opportunities covering both quant and qual methodologies, so if you are a quant-focused researcher who wants to use those skills but broaden your experience to include qual (or vice versa) we want to hear from you. Similarly you may have solid experience in just qual or in a range of methodologies.
The right candidate can expect to play a crucial role in the development of a growing agency! There will also be opportunities to contribute to winning business and designing proposals.
We are looking for researchers who have:
• At least 18 months experience in market research as an RE/SRE
• Proven experience in designing questionnaires / or discussion guides
• Proven experience using SPSS/Marketsight (or similar packages) to analyse data
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish
• An analytical mind and ability to think critically;
• Excellent numeracy, written and oral communication skills;
• An obvious passion and drive to develop skills and progress career in market research
• Organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure;
• A technical awareness with good all round computer skills;
• A methodical and detailed approach in your thinking and your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a big role in shaping the future direction of this growing agency and your place in it.
Do you live in East Sussex, West Kent or within commuting distance of Tunbridge Wells?
Please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining why you want to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you!