PR Account Manager
KHR Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join a market-leading agency.
You will be joining a small, friendly and hard-working team, have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business and be a valued/ key member of staff.
This role would suit an Account Executive who wants to take the next step in their PR career. My client offers a salary of £27-30,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits and the opportunity to travel.
* To support and manage public relations plans on behalf of appointed clients
* To write timely, regular and newsworthy press releases, newsletters and copy, according to targets set out in PR plans on a monthly basis
* Monitor and develop systems for press clipping reports with the value given to coverage on an X3 basis
* Maintain and update the database for press, media, social and influencer contacts in an efficient and user-friendly way
* To establish and maintain frequent contact with key broadcast and print media. Target 20 press contacts per month
* Develop relationships with production companies working in television and radio travel programs as well as potential lifestyle programs
* To organise media events to budget as required
* To organise and accompany overseas Press trips as required
* Manage the editorial calendar and generation of posts across social media platforms for assigned clients
* To provide Monthly Report information as directed
* To attend industry functions where required to promote the business and clients in a positive light
* To maintain and develop a network of airline, tourism boards and where necessary travel trade and MICE PR contacts
* To organise and attend exhibitions, events, and Trade/Consumer Shows as required
* To keep Managing Director and team members updated on Account activities and PR Plans at all times
* General correspondence relating to all work carried out
* Compile monthly sales and PR reports for clients
* Maintain an accurate and efficient filing system and office
* Achieve exposure in all media channels including press, radio, television and social channels for specified clients
* Achieve annual targets set by clients for PR activities
* Position the Clients in the UK & European media as a professional and successful organisation
* Target 20 press contacts per month
* Ensure profitability through a commercial and constructive approach to accounts handled and related.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a related position and will ideally have worked in the travel industry/have a great interest in travel.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.