We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse/Office Assistant to join a market-leading company based in the Borough Green area on a permanent basis.
You will join a small warehouse team and support the day to day running of the warehouse department and the busy office. You will ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to and assist in the smooth operation of the department. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced warehouse, join a friendly team, and be a valued member of staff.
* To complete orders in an efficient and effective manner so customers receive orders correctly, on time, well packaged and intact. This includes choosing the relevant labels for couriers
* To keep the warehouse in an orderly manner in conjunction with Health & Safety regulations
* To manage stock, including stock counts and regularly informing the Account Managers when stock levels are near or below the minimum required
* To manage the Goods In procedure successfully, including all the relevant paperwork and checking of the stock
* To use the correct lifting and handling techniques when dealing with moving stock
* To complete the Returns Procedure effectively using the correct locations, investigating the reason for the return and identifying next step
* To be fully conversant with the Warehouse IT, training will be provided
* To gain full understanding of our client's products
* To identify which packaging is required for orders
* To attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills when required
Paying up to £20,000 per annum dependent on experience.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch with Katy at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.