Working on a 6 month contract you will report to the HR Director, handling multiple HR projects.
These could include:
* Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
* Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
* Manage talent and succession planning.
* Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
* Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
* Support change management processes.
You will be a hands on HR Manager, experienced in organisational change including restructures, redundancy/collective consultation. You will be commercially focused and able to partner with the business to proactively find best solutions.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level with a CIPD qualified
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.