Cdec Limited is an award winning global provider of Audio Visual Solutions based in Orpington, Kent. We are looking for a committed enthusiastic Installation Administrator to work in our Orpington office.
• Excellent administration skills
• Proficient in the use of excel/CRM systems
• Calm, organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong commitment and work ethos
• Experience in a similar role is essential
Job Description – Reporting to the Commercial Manager
Understanding the needs of the business to ensure customer orders are processed and installed within a quick turnaround is essential.
• Book ALL installations for the company, using in house engineers and sub-contractors.
• Installations must be booked within 24 hours of being given the order and as soon as possible on the calendar, taking into account customer requests for evening/weekend work. Once a date has been agreed with the customer this must be confirmed by email detailing both delivery and install date. Contact details of the person on site must be obtained and added to the CRM system before paperwork is sent to the engineers.
• Add details to the processing sheets in Sharepoint
• Send purchase orders, job sheet, room plans and RAMS (where applicable) to sub-contractors/engineers and ensure all information is sufficient to ensure a flawless installation.
• Prepare delivery schedules for customer sites and Cdec office.
• Answer phones and emails promptly and re-directing queries as and when required
• Chase POD’s and add details to CRM and ensure updated job sheet showing these is sent to the sub-contractor/engineer.
• Deal with any issues arising on site on the day of installation regarding non-delivery of goods, revisits.
• Where re-visits are required these must be costed and approved by the Operations Manager, added to the CRM and a purchase order sent to sub-contractor where applicable. This must be added to the CRM before the job is completed and invoiced.
• Chase and obtain the sign of sheet (SOS) from the engineer the morning after the installation has been completed if not already received.
• Each day review the processing sheet to ensure no orders are missed
• Monitor outstanding issues to ensure that no installs are missed, where re-visits are required these must be booked urgently.
• Approve and process sub-contractor invoices onto CRM, checking for sign offs and photographs.
• Assist colleagues as required
This list is not exhaustive and could change to suit company needs.
Please submit your CV along with your salary expectation.