Cdec Limited is an award winning global provider of Audio Visual Solutions based in Orpington, Kent.
Job Role : to provide a high level of technical expertise and support for the daily activities of our customers, providing first level support for incidents and service requests. You will be responsible for owning tickets through to completion, following processes and undertaking troubleshooting which can be at an advanced level. Escalating and allocating priorities according to business need where necessary.
• Excellent administration skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Proficient in the use of excel/CRM systems
• Calm, organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
• Flexible and adaptable
• Strong commitment and work ethos
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with ITIL certification and good knowledge of audio visual technologies including Extron and Crestron
• CTS accreditation an advantage
• Provide outstanding customer service over the phone, via email and face to face
• Work independently to provide daily support and guidance to external customers, including scheduling, troubleshooting at a high level and communication via phone and email.
• Complete customer IT and AV incidents, service requests and information requests according to established service levels, prioritizing where necessary.
• Be accountable for resolving to established service levels and project goals, including providing support to junior staff where the path to resolution is unclear
• Follow established processes and procedures, lead on improvements where necessary
• Work a shift pattern where required to support the operation of the customer, including out of hours and weekends
• Take full ownership of customer issues, remaining in touch throughout the life of a ticket including where other colleagues are providing input into the job.
• Support and work to our ITILv3 operating model
• Lead on quality monitoring, service level improvements
This list is not exhaustive and could change to suit company needs.
Please submit your CV along with your salary expectation.