Moove Lubricants is a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger cars throughout the UK, Europe and Asia.
Due to team expansion we are looking for you to join our European Finance team as a Finance Planning Analyst at our European Head Office in Gravesend.
If you enjoy financial analysis, have excellent excel skills, like helping to input into and establish new processes and building relationship across the whole business, then this is the role for you.
Financial Planning & Analysis is a new position providing a link between Europe and our global head office in Brazil.
This position is involving leading the budget and analysis process on profit and loss, balance sheet movements and cashflow.
Your role will include:
• Preparing monthly financial reporting packs on profit and loss, balance sheet movements and cash flow, which are used in leadership team meetings.
• Establishing a new forecasting process for all of Europe, involving multiple key stakeholders.
• Responsibility for the budget process
• Working closely with the business ensuring compliance.
• A University Degree
• Data Analysis experience
• An solid understanding of financial processes
• Strong Excel skill (SAP is advantageous)
• Ability to put complex information into simple terms for presentations
What we offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
• Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Annual bonus
• Private Medical Insurance after 5 years’ service
• Free car parking
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30.
Interested in becoming a Moover, being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes please send us your CV and the salary you are looking for today.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard form us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.