A brilliant opportunity has just become available for an experienced Purchase Ledger looking for a fun and rewarding new challenge in a fun environment!
My client, a well recognised company based in North Kent are looking for a driven Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team! Supporting the Accounts Controller you will predominantly be responsible for the accounts payable function however will also be required to support with accounts receivable and credit control. Duties include:
* To obtain authorisation of supplier invoices in accordance with company policy
* Post supplier invoices to the system.
* Maintaining the supplier records
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Raise urgent payments as required
* Assist with the preparation of reports
* Investigate queries or discrepancies and solve any issues
* Regular and accurate filing of supplier paperwork
This role requires someone self-motivated, with excellent levels of attention to detail. You will be a strong team player with strong communication skills. You will ideally be AAT qualified, be experienced with double-entry book-keeping and have 1+ years experience in a similar role.
In return you will work for an employer of choice, offering unique benefits! For more information, please apply today.