Sales Office Administrator
Sales Office Administrator - up to £20,000 DOE, Paddock Wood. My client a leading UK wide distributor of street lighting products, are looking for a Sales Office Administrator to join the Paddock Wood based team. You will be working within an established team of professionals who will all have a similar skill set and background to yourself, so you will be able to interact with like-minded individuals on a daily basis.
In applying for this role, you will have a good working knowledge of CRM software and MS office products particularly Word & Excel. You will have keen people skills - team player, Good written and oral communication skills and able to work on own initiative.
* Producing accurate and timely customer quotations
* Liaising / chasing suppliers to obtain / progress pricing to support quotations
* Checking other team members quotes for accuracy, prior to sending
* Logging enquires and tracking all stages with supporting notes within our CRM
* Supporting the Sales Engineers with quotes and customer management (internal sales/buddy)
* The production and oversight of specific customer weekly/monthly reports
* The support of weekly rota tasks where appropriate - input picking, end of day etc
* The prompt and effective escalation of any difficult quotes or customer issues
* Working to ensure quote turnaround and accuracy KPIs are achieved or exceeded
* Supporting other team members workload in times of sickness / holidays
* Look for opportunities to improve current quotation systems and procedures, to increase efficiency
* Any other task that may reasonably be required by the Company
As a Sales Office Administrator working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £20,000.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application.