Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative (part-time)
Location: Ashford, Kent
We are a specialist multilingual recruitment consultancy looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join our team in Ashford.
The Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative will be responsible for promoting the company’s services across the UK. They will be establishing and developing customer relationships through outbound telephone contacts with existing clients; as well as targeting and winning new business across the UK. The customer base ranges from small to medium enterprises exporting to Europe, as well as larger international groups.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Following up on sales leads
• Maintaining the clients database (includes administration)
• Recruitment fee negotiation
• Account managing existing clients
• Re-activating lapsed accounts.
• Attracting new accounts
This is a key proactive role within the company, communicating with clients externally and with the recruitment consultants internally. You will ideally:
• Have previous experience in a Sales, Account management or Customer Service position within a business to business environment.
• Have good communication skills
• Be computer literate
• Be able to work independently and on own initiative
• Be organised and have strong attention to detail
• Be proactive with assertive communication skills
This is a part-time permanent office based role.
Hours of work: 9am/9.30am-5pm, 3 or 4 days per week, including a Monday and Friday.
If your availability is slightly different to the above working pattern, please tell us which working pattern you would be able to consider.
Please state your salary expectations in your application / covering letter