As a growing company, a great opportunity has arisen in the BISON team.
We are looking for a confident, proactive Print Factory/Warehouse Operative to assist with the smooth running of our Production Department.
Your primary duties will include small format and large format digital finishing including …
• Booklet making
• Signage fabricating
• Fulfilment including enclosing items for mailings
• Off-site installations including applying graphics to windows, walls and floors
• Transport graphics application
• A team-player who excels in a fun, fast-paced, friendly environment
• This is a physical job and will involve some lifting and working at heights.
• Resourceful - Adept at finding creative ways to resolve challenges and improve productivity
• Responsible - You will be required to respect and look after the machines and tools you use to finish and fabricate assorted substrates
• Your ability to change direction and think on your feet quickly and effectively is of the upmost importance
• High attention to detail
• Capable of working under pressure and delivering to deadlines
• A well-organised approach to working as part of a team is important, with the ability to work in a structured environment
• Clean, full driving licence desirable
No experience needed, although factory, warehouse and/or machinery experience desirable. This is an excellent job opportunity for the right person and will include ongoing training and development to help you continually improve and grow.
You will be employed as an ambassador for the company and responsible for the upkeep of our brand – work shirts will be provided, and you are always required to dress smartly.
Contracted hours are 8.30am–5.30pm Monday–Friday, with staying late to complete projects / overtime being required at short notice.
BISON is a young, dynamic, fast-paced, customer-centric; creative, print and signage business looking for new talent to join our team.
We have been trading for more than forty years and had successful growth year on year for more than a decade.
We are a hard-working, committed, young, dynamic team and you will be based at our HQ in Tovil Green, Maidstone - the environment you will be working in is of the highest standard and parking is available onsite.
We boast an industry-leading total satisfaction guarantee on all products, services and solutions we provide and are currently looking for like-minded people to join us on our upwards journey.
THE BISON SEVEN
TEAM - We achieve more together
GROWTH - We grow our people to grow our profit
CLIENT - We only succeed if our clients succeed
RESOURCEFUL - We overcome challenges creatively
RESPONSIBLE - We are empowered to see things through to completion
RESPECT - We are authentic and considerate
EMPATHY - We listen, understand and are mindful of others
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit us online at www.madebybison.co.uk
If you think you have what it takes, please email us your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]