Helpdesk Operator | Canterbury, Kent | £Competitive hourly rate | Full time | Immediate start
Full time - 37.5 hours per week - MUST be flexible as this is a 24/7 operation
£9.39 per hour
Are you a Helpdesk Operator or similar looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to join a busy team who can help develop your Helpdesk Operator career?
If so, I want to hear from you!
* Job Title: Helpdesk Operator
* Hours: Full time
* Contract: Temporary
* Location: Canterbury
* Salary: £Competitive hourly rate
* Contact: Andrew Irvine, Maidstone Office - 01622 235 684
Benefits to you:
* Exciting new opportunity
* Full time, temporary position
* Competitive hourly rate
* Excellent company benefits
* Parking available
Based in Canterbury with easy access from M20/M2 and public transport Position Overview: This role has a 3-day working pattern across 7 days which will also require work over Christmas. This is a 24/7 365 support role and there is no specific rota, but you will be required to work a variety of shifts of 8 hours at a time.
What we are looking for and responsibilities:
* You will be computer literate, have experience on telephones before - be able to self-manage and use own initiative.
* Usually working within a team -with varying shifts providing a 24-hour service.
* Call handling taking internal/external calls - can become a high-volume call.
* Data entry.
* Inbox Management.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.