ARC Ratings, S.A. (ARC Ratings) is an international Credit Rating Agency based in Europe, headquartered in London and registered with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Amalgamating the know-how and background of five experienced partner agencies on four continents, ARC Ratings takes advantage of its global reach, local expertise and network-based approach to best serve issuers and investors by assigning stable credit ratings that optimally identify, assess and quantify credit risk. ARC Ratings addresses the need of global capital markets participants for a stronger competitive environment in the credit rating business.
ARC Ratings is currently looking for a Senior Corporate Finance Analyst to join its fast-growing team based in Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom.
• Produce credit reports and recommendations for new ratings or rating changes. Presentation to and discussion of credit reports with rating committee and communicate ARC Ratings’ credit opinions externally for new Corporate Finance ratings as well as review and surveillance of existing ratings.
• Assume responsibility for rating Corporate Finance transactions:
o Managing a portfolio of transactions.
o Take the lead role on analysis of transactions while upskilling other analysts.
• Be able to review, interpret and analyse a company’s financial and management accounts.
• Monitoring and surveillance of existing transactions and respective performance triggers.
• Participation in, and ideally initiate, ad-hoc sector commentaries and topical research.
• Ability to provide input to rating methodologies.
• Attend meetings with clients’ management.
• Liaising and communicating ratings and rating rationale to senior management of client companies.
• Interaction with issuers, investors and bankers.
• Compilation and maintenance of a corporate peer comparison database.
• Analytical skills evidenced by experience in an analytical or similar role.
• Previous Corporate Finance or Accounting experience.
• Strong quantitative skills.
• Ability to interpret financial and management accounts.
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
• Ability to communicate well with senior management.
• Pro-active, self-motivated professional, who works well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis.
• Set and achieve high standards, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines.
• Ability to travel across EMEA on a regular basis as required.
• Ability to manage junior team members and their respective portfolios.
• Second language, Spanish in particular.
• Previous corporate credit analysis role.
• Holder of personal credit authority/sanction.
• Advanced Excel.
• Professional or relevant qualifications.
Please send C.V.s and cover email to Alexandra Tolnai via the apply online button.
Closing Date: 05 April 2020