EXPERIENCED AND TRAINEE/APPRENTICE TV AND AV ENGINEERS REQUIRED
• CSCS CARD ESSENTIAL
• RESIDE IN KENT
• FULL TRAINING PROVIDED TO RIGHT CANDIDATE
We are currently seeking a TV / AV Field Engineer to join our team.
We have a wide variety of projects that we work with so the candidate must be able to adapt to a varied work pattern.
You will initially be working alongside an engineer, therefore you will need to be based in Kent.
Our Areas of work:
• Aerial and Satellite Installation
• Communal IRS Systems
• Access Control and Door Entry
• Pro AV
• PA Systems
• Induction Loop Systems
Personal requirements that may depending on projects
• Unsociable Hours Required
• Working away from home
• Experienced Engineers should have a good knowledge of the installation and service of communal TV distribution systems, and/or domestic type installations.
• Trainee Engineers would ideally have some experience in a similar field involving cabling/equipment installation, but full training will be given to the right candidate.
• Must be of smart appearance with a professional hard working attitude.
• Pay negotiable and dependent on role and experience.