We've just announced our 2019 full year results and we are delighted that we've delivered a very strong set of results, with our business going from strength to strength.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us on a one year fixed term contract.
About OneSavings Bank:
OSB is a challenger bank who specialises in lending and retail savings. We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. We've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets. The Bank acquired Charter Court Financial Services Group Plc (CCFS) and it's subsidiary businesses on 4 October 2019.
About the role:
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the trading and content strategy across all OSB brands, as well as optimising and delivering the ideal online customer journey and maximising on-site conversion. Additionally leading the development, design and ongoing maintenance for the OSB group websites and digital interfaces; supporting their overall Omni-channel position.
Main duties include:
* Implementing the digital strategy across all websites in the OSB group including all campaign digital activity, software platforms and new site features.
* Accountability for the commercial online strategies that support each brand's objectives and provide the best customer experience.
* Developing, analysing and improving the OSB group sites across conversion, optimisation and user experience.
* Maximising and assisting sales opportunities to achieve commercial targets.
* Developing, implementing, optimising and growing the SEO and PPC strategy across the OSB Group
* Ensuring all web development including content and functionality is compliant and meets the standards set out by Legal, Compliance, Regulators and OWASP.
* Line managing and coaching all direct reports.
Why become part of OneTeam:
At OSB we have created a culture that encourages personal growth and offers opportunities to learn and improve. We believe in great teamwork and being OneTeam, you'll see that work life balance is appreciated and genuinely matters, we are 'informally formal' with a relaxed and supportive working environment. Step inside OneSavings Bank and learn each of our values and the behaviours that support them- www.osb.co.uk/careers/our-values/.
The added extras:
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth. In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension contribution- 8% employer 5% employee
* Private medical insurance- 50% cover + fully funded healthcare plan
* Perkbox discounts
Could you be the one?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
* Do you have extensive experience in a digital assets and content management role, developing content and assets?
* Do you have previous experience in a role involving digital asset creation and manipulation using HTML?
* Do you have an advanced level of knowledge in web design?
* Do you have direct line management experience?
If you are interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.