Location: Canterbury, Kent
Sector: Domestic / Medical
Contract Start Date: ASAP
Shift Pattern: Various
About the job:
This domestic housekeeper role will require you to play a vital part in the day-to-day running of the hospital. Your responsibilities will include cleaning vacated patient rooms, making beds, replenishing linens and maintaining floors. This role is physically demanding and as it is patient facing you must have strong people skills.
What skills and experience you should have?
It is advantageous, but not essential, if you already have some housekeeper experience. The client will be providing full training at the start of the assignment.
You will require a current DBS certificate or be prepared to apply for one, you will require 5 years of living history in UK, HRGO are happy to support you through the application process. Applicants will need to cover the cost of the check
Successful candidates will have these crucial skills:
* Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
* Ability to follow verbal instructions.
* Ability to manage time effectively.
* Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
* Awareness of health and safety procedures.
* Reading skills for following instructions.
* Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
How to apply: To apply for the role please submit your CV.