My client is looking for an experienced well-rounded marketing executive to be based in its London/Kent offices.
* Develop and implement social media and communications strategy.
* Generate and facilitate press coverage when needed.
* Prepare talking notes, briefing notes, drafting commentary and articles.
* Create social media content and optimise digital media presence.
* Track and measure all marketing activities and reporting on ROI.
* Maintain and manage website graphics, photography, campaigns, stock, launches and product content.
* Organise marketing and sales events, trade shows and promotions.
* Maintain and contribute to UK prospect database.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role.
* Experience with high-profile B2B environment with international experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Knowledge of CRM, SEO, graphics and videography is an asset.
* Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office essential.
* Ability to work in a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.