Product Development Team Leader - Dartford
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Product Development Engineer (Team Leader) to join an innovative global market leader of vehicle safety devices. In this role you will required to lead a team of Engineers and the development of the companies core commercial vehicle safety and efficiency product range with a strong bias toward electronic engineering
* Manage and lead a Product Development team and support various tasks in the section
* Support research and development of innovative technologies and products
* Requirements and engineering specification creation
* Review and approval of technical documentation
* Supplier acquisition, liaison and management & negotiation improving profitability
* Product quality improvements and upgrades providing cost savings
* Preparation of detailed electronic schematics and component technical drawings
* Mechanical interface and design
* Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Product Development or similar.
* Highly experience and skilled with electronics and mechanical product development.
* Extensive knowledge of analogue and digital electronics including micro processing, DSP, video signal processing.
* Knowledge of camera, optics, acoustics, LCD's and digital recording technology's 5 Knowledgeable of modern automotive electronic architecture, multiplex communication protocols and systems.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.