Full Time - 4 on 4 off, 1 hour lunch (44 hr working week)
£Negotiable DOE - c.£27k, Temp to Perm
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our North Kent based client on a temp basis with a view to going permanent.
This role involves the following areas of responsibility:
* Production Machinery - carrying out all maintenance requirements including fault finding, offering advice to machine operators; repair and update machines taking production requirements into consideration.
* Fork Lift Trucks - maintaining trucks according to service requirements; fabricating parts for trucks as and when required
* Refrigeration and air-conditioning - servicing and repairing on site refrigeration, repairing breakdowns as quickly as possible.
* Basic Service Maintenance & Repair - providing advice on COSHH (Health & Safety) products to staff as and when required; operating company heating system; moving furniture and desks when required; erecting signs and providing basic repair throughout the company premises; re-set and troubleshoot for day to day difficulties with the alarm system.
* Administration - Maintaining records and service books for all of the above
* Health and Safety
You will have/be:
* Solid experience as a Maintenance Engineer, ideally with a background in Food Production
* A relevant Mechanical Engineering background
* A great attitude
* A good understanding of Health and Safety procedures
* Available to start work immediately on a temporary basis, but keen to take a permanent role
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a successful, busy company. Please do not hesitate to apply online immediately if you meet the above criteria.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment