I am working with a fantastic business based in Biggin Hill are looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their growing, fun and hardworking team.
- Match supplier invoices for component purchases using automated Accounts Payable matching system
- Investigating and solving any discrepancies for price/quantity with internal staff and suppliers
- Registering and distributing non-stock invoices for approval by relevant department heads, and subsequent coding and processing of the invoice onto the Accounts Payable system
- Processing a high volume of invoices/credit notes
- Raising and logging of debit notes
- Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
- Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
- Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
- Statement reconciliations
- Review and clearance of debit balances
- Review and clearance of Invoice Registration report
- Purchase ledger administration
- Any other general accounts and administration duties as and when required
- High level of accuracy
- Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
- Work as part of a team
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.