Reed Accountancy and Finance are currently recruiting for a purchase ledger clerk for our Maidstone based client to support them with an on-going temporary contract which could lead to a permanent position.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show experience with the following duties:
• Checking purchase orders against purchase invoices
• Post ledger invoice on to the in house system
• Checking purchase orders against good received notes
• Posting and allocating cash to the ledger
• Allocating invoices on to the system
• Matching and reconciling invoices to payments made
• Prepare payment runs
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role and are available immediately for an on-going contract then please apply!
In return REED offer competitive hourly pay, access to further training and development alongside access to REED discount scheme.