Business Development Executive – Custodian DC Ltd
£23,500.00 - £30,000.00 – DOE + Commission
CustodianDC is an award-winning innovative Data Centre, Network & Cloud services provider based in Maidstone, Kent. We are seeking an experienced full-time Business Development Executive to work within our Business Development Department.
What's on Offer:
• A challenging and rewarding environment
• Private health insurance
• Free secure onsite parking
• Regular company social events & updates
• Encouraged personal development
• 28 Days Paid Holiday (which increases based on service length)
• Free U-Space for staff members
• Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
• Personal commission and KPI structure
Main roles and responsibilities:
• Identify prospective new client accounts by identifying decision maker within target organisations
• Seek strategic opportunities to expand the growth of the business on designated client accounts
• Work closely with Business Development manager and small team of Business Development Executives to position service offerings through targeted campaigns and new product launches.
• Regularly liaise with the Marketing team to ensure all incoming leads are fully explored and developed, with the intent to increase conversion rates.
• Be comfortable working to targets set by the BDM and be committed to developing and closing their own sales opportunities
• Provide regular status insights to new and existing clients about ongoing product development
• Assist with administrative duties relating to clients inclusive of proposal documentation, addendums, in house CRM system.
• Support with the development of bespoke proposals/budgets to provide clients with the optimal solutions to meet their needs.
• Own and build upon existing client relationships
The successful applicant will:
• Previous Business Development Experience
• Have a good understanding of the tech/data centre market – however, not essential
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a proven ability to follow a sales process and comply with company policies
• Have excellent analytical skills with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• A full UK driving licence