Full time Garden Room installers
Circa £25-£42k according to ability and experience
Johnson’s Leisure is the South East’s leading supplier of top-quality Garden Rooms, hot-tubs and other premium home and leisure products. We operate from 18 business premises with over 150 Employees. Whilst Covid-19 has wreaked havoc across many facets of the UK job market our business continues to grow and thrive. Johnsons offer excellent rates of pay with attractive bonuses and pension.
We are a robust and continually expanding customer facing company, offering longevity and career advancement prospects beyond anything that we believe is on offer with comparable employers.
Johnsons Garden Buildings are the leading installer of premium Garden rooms in the country, we are a B2C company based predominantly in the South-east.
Applicants should have good communication skills or a pleasant manner, a semi-skilled or trade orientated background and be able to demonstrate a good level of “hands-on” ability, professionalism, honesty, commitment and diligence. In return you will become part of the “Johnsons Family” and will be provided with Job satisfaction, Job security and significant remuneration.
Successful applicants will enter at the appropriate level within our four-tiered employment structure and be working as part of our fitting team, working outside, installing our Garden Rooms across the South East and beyond. Full training will be provided along with a clear progression path.
We also offer a ‘fast-track’ scheme which is an amazing opportunity to speed up your advancement and progression within the company.
• Groundwork and / or carpentry experience is advantageous, but not essential.
• Punctual and reliable
• Pride in your quality and finish of work
• Ability to communicate professionally with customers and colleagues
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Working autonomously as well as part of a team
• Full driving license essential, as is your own vehicle for your home to work commute
• BE Towing Licence is preferred but training can be given
• Full Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday
• Uniform and correct & current PPE supplied
• Operating in a Covid-19 secure environment
• All necessary tools and equipment provided
• Full induction programme provided
• 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Salary from £25,000 to £42,000 per annum subject to experience and bonuses
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] to be considered for application