Are you a highly motivated team player with great initiative and attention to detail?
We are looking for a driven person to join our expanding warehouse team. We want someone who will work with our team to deliver a high level of customer service through the accurate and efficient picking and packing of our customers’ orders within our ambient warehouse and cold stores.
This is a vital role at the heart of our business, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained and delivered through the accuracy and care of the work you do.
- Picking and Packing of customer orders for both courier and own vehicle delivery.
- Assisting with stock rotation and stock management duties
- Auditing product quality and shelf life on products being picked and packed.
- Effective and clear communication with the sales department on incoming goods and product shortages.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will adhere to all company procedures in relation to food safety and health and safety.
- Strong Communication
- High levels of Accuracy
- Work Ethic
- Strong levels of numeracy
- Fit & able to carry heavy loads of up to approximately 20kg
- Previous warehouse experience
- Forklift experience
A little about us:
Curd & Cure is independently owned specialty food & drink wholesaler in Staplehurst, Kent.
We are a friendly and dynamic team and are a forward thinking and ambitious business. We really value the contribution of all our team members and are committed to helping everyone in our company develop and progress to achieve their full potential. We have high standards for our people and the work we do and are looking for like minded positive and hardworking people that want to help us be the best in our industry. As we specialise in high end artisan food you must have a good knowledge, love, and passion for quality food.
Hours of work 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday OR 10:00am - 7:00pm Monday to Friday
Rate of pay £8.72p/hr with a six-month review
28 Days holiday PA (inclusive of public holidays)
Due to our rural location, applicants must have their own transport as access to site is not possible via public transport.