HR GO are currently recruiting for a Line Leader to join their client in Staplehurst on a permanent basis.
You MUST DRIVE to be considered for this position due to locations and shifts.
You must be flexible as the role will be working 5 days out of 7 and can start as early as 6.30am.
You'll be required to:
* Supervise the running of the Production line.
* Motivate and lead your team and assist in packing on the line when required.
* Ensure planned output requirements are met.
* Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times and Housekeeping & Hygiene standards are met.
* Identify areas for improvement within your team.
* Work with the Head of Production to ensure efficiency, quality and wastage requirements are met.
* Communicate regularly with your ream and brief them with the necessary information to complete their daily duties.
* Contribute to meetings within the Factory regarding organisation, new processes, equipment and planning, cost savings etc.
* Carry out QA checks and complete QA paperwork as required.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures, at all times.
* Undertake any reasonable tasks as requested by the Production Manager.
Who are you?
* Someone who is flexible and can work long shifts when needed.
* Someone that drives and has their own transport.
* Someone that has experience with fruits such as Apples, Pears, Grapes or Cherries.
* Someone with Line Leader experience.
What our Client offers:
* 152 hour contract per 4 weeks with paid overtime.
* Free on site parking
* 28 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
* On site canteen with vending machines, microwaves, kettles etc.
* Annual Christmas buffet, raffle and drinks.