HR GO Recruitment are currently recruiting a Machine Operator to join our client in Staplehurst on a permanent basis. You MUST DRIVE to be considered for this role.
You will be required to:
* Set up the machines before production starts.
* Control and adjust the machines for maximum output.
* Ensure the machines have the required materials and parts.
* Regularly test the operation of the machines.
* Fix any problems that may occur during the shift.
* Check the output to spot any machine-related mistakes or errors.
* Keep records of approved, defective and final units of products.
* Maintain active logs of machine breakdowns and machine output.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Who are you?
* Someone with experience of high-speed machinery and measurement tools i.e. calipers, micrometer etc.
* Someone with understanding of production procedures.
* Someone with experience of being a Machine Operator.
* Someone with high level of accuracy.
* Someone that is highly motivated and can work as part of a team.
* Someone who is capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Someone that ideally has experience within pack houses and working with fruits such as Apples, Pears, Grapes and/or Cherries.
What our Client offers:
* 152 hour contract per 4 weeks with paid overtime.
* Free on site parking
* 28 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
* On site canteen with vending machines, microwaves, kettles etc.
* Annual Christmas buffet, raffle and drinks.