HR GO are currently recruiting for a Despatch Picker to join our Client in Staplehurst on a permanent basis. You MUST DRIVE to be considered for this position.
You will be required to:
* Pick order as per picking list and customer specification
* Accurate completion of paperwork.
* Split pallets if required and build pallets when needed.
* Carry out stock checks, as required; notify despatch Admin and Supervisor's of any stock discrepancies.
* Preparing and strapping pallets to be ready for loading.
* Immediately report any damages to Pick and Pack Team Leader.
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping and report and Health & Safety issues to the Warehouse Manager.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Undertake any other tasks as reasonable requested by the Warehouse Manager.
Who are you?
* Someone that is flexible to work 5 days out of 7 and the hours required by the Client.
* Someone that has a valid PPT licence.
* Someone that the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Someone that has good understanding of technology.
* Someone that has good communication skills and previous experience within a similar role.
What our Client offers:
* 152 hour contract per 4 weeks with paid overtime.
* Free on site parking
* 28 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
* On site canteen with vending machines, microwaves, kettles etc.
* Annual Christmas buffet, raffle and drinks.