HR GO Recruitment are currently recruiting for a QC to join our Client in Staplehurst on a permanent basis. You MUST DRIVE to be considered for this role.
You will be required to:
* Monitor product quality at all stages of intake, packaging, grading, storing, shelf life and despatch.
* Accurately complete paperwork, save and email as appropriate.
* Ensure product traceability is maintained.
* Ensure packhouse procedures relating to quality are adhered to.
* Be aware of Customer Product and Packaging Specifications.
* Ensure that products are being packed according to Food Quality, Safety and Legality requirements.
* Carry out PSI/Brix assessments and ensure QA equipment is intact and accounted for.
* Undertake any tasks reasonably asked by the Lead QA/QC.
Who are you?
* Someone that is flexible and can work long shifts and 5 days out of 7.
* Someone that is results focused.
* Someone that is willing to adapt and take on new challenges to continually improve.
* Someone that is a team player.
* Someone that has previous experience with Apples, Pears, Cherries and/or grapes.
* Someone that has experience as a QC
What our Client offers:
* 152 hour contract per 4 weeks with paid overtime.
* Free on site parking
* 28 days annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays
* On site canteen with vending machines, microwaves, kettles etc.
* Annual Christmas buffet, raffle and drinks.