Your new company
Our manufacturing client is recruiting a HR Advisor to join their team at one of their many sites based just outside of Ashford. You will be working within a team with 2 other HR professionals and reporting to the HR Director.
Your new role
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for the following:
* Providing day to day operational HR services ensuring consistency for the 2 UK sites
* Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation to managers
* You will also be assisting the HR assistant
* Working closely with the payroll manager and the production manager
* Supporting the HRD with all Learning and Development services
* Ad hoc reception duties
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed int he role you must have a full driving licence with access to your own car. Level 5 CIPD with ideally experience within a manufacturing company. You must also have at least 2 years of experience of working within HR.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) plus 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.