SENIOR SYSTEM TESTER
Senior System Tester - £35,000 to £40,000 - West Malling
My client are a leading financial services organisation who are currently going through a large recruitment drive to facilitate company growth.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with strong testing experience within a manual environment with some exposure to automation technologies. This is predominantly manual testing position with the scope to transition to automation in the near future. A key requirement for this position is a background in testing API's and if you have worked in a DevOps environment that will be beneficial.
Your main purpose within this role is to test software solutions developed by their internal developers by identifying, developing, reviewing, executing, and evaluating tests within the framework of project test plans.
Key Requirements: -
* To provide confidence that software solutions delivered are appropriate to the business needs by adhering to best practise methods.
* To be responsible for documenting the software testing process, including test cases, test steps and bugs raised.
* To develop an understanding of the technical environment to provide practical testing appropriate with the solution
* To determine when Acceptance Testing is appropriate and provide support
* To develop effective relationships between the IT Team and the business
* To communicate knowledge of applications and provide guidance to the business on effective testing
* To promote quality throughout the development lifecycle; from understanding development artefacts through to Acceptance Testing
* Ensure that all testing conforms to best practise throughout the delivery life cycle
As a Senior System Tester working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £40,000. You will also be entitled to a great range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.