Join our Care Team Now !
Gavin Astor House.
Competitive remuneration package offered.
Full and Part time working available.
we are looking for Qualities not qualifications and to provide high standards of care to all residents as directed by, and under the supervision of nursing staff. Work in a vibrant and dynamic team.
• Attend to the comfort and personal appearance and hygiene of residents at all times including dressing, undressing, toileting, bathing, combing hair, assisting with dentures and hearing aids.
• Take and chart observations of residents including weight, food and liquid intakes/outputs. Perform simple tests of urine, complete charts and Care Assistant records as directed
• Prepare food trays and eating areas, prepare residents for meals. Provide assistance to residents with eating as needed. Clear away trays and crockery.
• Tidy Residents rooms and cupboards, keeping clothing and possessions in order.
• Make beds and change bed linen. Dispose of soiled linen in accordance with Home procedures. Bag linen for collection.
• Escort residents to hospital, dentist, shops etc. or other approved excursions. Assist with social care needs.
• Provide key worker support to specific residents following key worker guidelines.
• Assist with the reception and orientation of new residents in a reassuring manner, listing the residents clothing and other property.
• Attend and participate in training sessions and staff meetings when required
• Be aware of, and at all times comply with, all relevant company policies and procedures and all relevant statutory responsibilities including fire arrangements, health and safety issues including moving and handling, COSHH regulations, maintaining records diligently and accurately as required.
• Any other reasonable task requested by a Senior member of staff or Manager, which is within your competence.
• Where CPD or other in house training is offered or provided, employees have a responsibility to attend and take advantage of this in order to ensure they maintain and develop professional competence. Where required, staff must keep records of such CPD for the purpose of continued registration to practice.
To improve lives everyday
What we offer you in return -
Luxury working environment
Ongoing training and support
Paid DBS for all staff
Vibrant village community
On site community hub and cafe Base Camp
Staff Recognition Awards
If you would like to find out more please contact 01622 791056. Find out more about Gavin Astor House Nursing Home on our website at gavinastorhouse.co.uk
If you wish to be considered for the above roles, forward your CV and covering letter including a supporting statement via the apply online button:
* RBLI reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date. RBLI is committed to Safeguarding and as such will require all successful candidates to undergo enhanced DBS and reference checks.
RBLI is an equal opportunities employer