Do you have a passion for motor mechanics? Are you currently looking for a new opportunity within a business where you can develop your career?
We have an exciting opportunity within one of our clients who are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to work on a range of vehicles from a state-of-the-art facility. This is no ordinary mechanical role and will give you exposure to a variety of daily duties and activities.
• Building sub-assemblies to be added to vehicles
• Running pipes and cables ready to be connected
• Working on pneumatics and hydraulics
• Testing vehicles
• Finding faults and coming up with efficient and effective solutions
• Working with body panels and ensure they are fitted correctly
• Working to client specifications
• Ensuring interiors are fitted correctly
Monday – Friday
£23,500 (Rising to £28,000 within 3-6 months after training is completed)
Overtime offered – can potential earn an extra up to £9500 a year
Level 2 or 3 qualified would be preferable but not necessary.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website