A highly successful business based in West Kent is looking to increase their Payroll team with an experienced Payroll Administrator.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will already have at least two years experience working within a fast paced Payroll team and looking to develop your existing skills.
* Processing monthly Payroll from start to finish including:
* Adding new starters.
* Amending tax codes when required.
* Adding pension contributions.
* Student loans
* Ensure compliance is met with all salaries.
* Liaise with onsite accounts teams to ensure smooth payroll input.
* Answer queries from staff members on all aspects of their pay, benefits etc.
* Full month end processing including RTI submissions.
* Help identify insufficiencies and support the Payroll Manager with implementing ne processes.
* Pension Deductions.
* High attention to detail.
* Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel.
* Minimum of two years payroll experience.
* Effective time management.
* Strong communication skills.
Salary up to £24K plus excellent benefits.