Our client, a forward thinking and progressive practice in Canterbury, is looking to recruit an experienced Architect to join their award-winning organisation. They have studios in both Canterbury and London and work on a variety of projects across the UK, both on a commercial and residential basis.
You will be working as part of a collaborative, dynamic and talented team from their modern offices in Canterbury, with excellent transport links.
As the Architect you willâ¦.
* Be working on the design and development of projects from concept stage through to completion of a project.
* Discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
* Consult with other professionals about design.
* Assess the needs of the building and its users, advising the client on the practicality of their project.
* Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client whilst also assessing the impact on the local environment.
* Use IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software.
* Keep within financial budgets and deadlines.
* Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
This list is not exhaustive so please contact us to find our more.
As the Architect you will possess the followingâ¦
* Qualified ARB registered Architect with 3 years post Part 3 experience.
* Ability to run projects from inception to completion (RIBA Stages 0-7)
* Proficiency with AutoCAD. REVIT experience desirable.
* Experience in the delivery of large-scale residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about architecture and is looking to work within a modern practice offering genuine career potential. Please call Anna Wiget at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment, 0808 164 1474.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn