A Brilliant opportunity has arisen with a to join an established, successful and growing organisation in the Insurance Industry with a focus on training, development and progression.
Within this role, you will gain a range of transferable skills as well as receive opportunities for career progression.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Answer first point of contact calls and subsidence claims calls
• Advise policyholders on general queries and insurance claims issues for subsidence and underground pipes claims
• Negotiating settlement of claims both verbally and in writing
• Constantly seeking improvements in how we deliver excellent customer service
• Display active listening skills on every call
• Use of good questioning to establish a valid claim
• Build rapport with all callers and departments
• Managing multiple activities by prioritising important and urgent tasks whilst maintaining the focus on the policyholder
• Have a can-do attitude and positive approach towards change
• Pro-actively take on board constructive feedback and apply this to every call
• Manage a portfolio of claims through prioritising by individual circumstances from set up to settlement
starting salary £19,000 +benefits
Immediate interview, and flexible start date
Monday - Friday - normal office hours
9am -1pm every other sat, (reduced hours in lieu)
Apply today for immediate consideration. - Call Laura on 01732 746604 or apply today.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website