Warehouse and Transport Manager
Salary will be DOE
My client, a leading drinks distribution company, are looking to recruit an experienced Warehouse and Transport Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will be working 5 days per week over 7, which are to be agreed with the Director. The salary for this vacancy will be dependent on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a long career within a growing company who have exciting goals in place.
As the Warehouse and Transport Manager you will:
* Ensure the distribution operation runs smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
* Be responsible for inspiring and developing the teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience direct to the customers.
* Take responsibility for the day to day management of staff within the warehouse and transport function, to ensure the Company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements.
* Oversee the warehouse and transport functions of the business.
* Deal with back of house aspects which includes Audits, Health and Safety and Environmental, Reviews, Security, Stock, Compliance and Waste Management.
* You will have experience in running a busy warehouse.
* You will have experience in transport planning and running large fleets of HGV's, 7.5 tonne and Sprinter vans.
* You will have an up to date CPC licence or be willing to renew your expired licence.
* Be able to lead and motivate teams.
* Have experience in a similar position.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.