* Our customers' experience starts with you, In providing that personal, professional estate agency expertise and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best possible service at all times
* You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
* Motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
* Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
* Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
* Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchase
You will need
* An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
* Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
* You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary".
* Getting stuck in and making things happen
* And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forwards journey and seeing their eyes light up when they secure their perfect home!
* Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
* You will need a full driving license
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.