IT Security Analyst
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to provide technical leadership across an IT Security function, provide technical security expertise to internal customers and assurance that security standards and guidelines are followed, in line with industry best practices, e.g. ISO 27001
This role involves the technical management of IT Security controls, it is "hands on" and as part of the IT Security team, will be responsible for many aspects of the day to day running of the security function. These will include ensuring that security systems and infrastructure are managed securely, by monitoring, oversight of changes and management of incidents.
You will work closely with IT Architects, Service delivery teams and the business teams to ensure that levels of security are maintained across IT infrastructure and application systems while allowing changes and improvements to IT services.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Competent technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially Firewalls, Network access security, Remote access security, VPN and Wireless security Access Control, Authentication, Data security, Email Security, Intrusion detection.
* Experienced in configuring security systems and be highly competent in the analytical, problem management and reporting aspects of the position
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to mentor junior staff
* Knowledge and experience of working within a PCIDSS, FCA and DPA/GDPR framework
* High energy level and ability to pragmatically drive all types of issues through to completion