Support Engineer - Citrix
Up to £35,000 + 10% Bonus + 13% Pension
Support Engineer - Citrix - Financial Services - Chatham. Break into financial services! Candidates must have either Citrix certifications or at least four years experience working with Citrix! A leading financial services company are urgently seeking a Support Engineer with strong Citrix experience for their rapidly expanding office in Chatham. You will be responsible for being an escalation point of support for all incidents, requests, problems and changes associated to their area of infrastructure.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for;
* High level Citrix (3rd Line) support
* Maintaining the Citrix environment within the business
* Diagnosing software and hardware faults
* Working on service improvement plans
* Preparing capacity reports and forecasts for the Citrix environment
The Support Engineer will have;
* Extensive experience with Citrix
* XenApp and XenDesktop experience
* Citrix certifications - Highly desirable
* ITIL Certifications or experience working in ITIL environments/ITIL processes - Highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Support Engineer to work for a leading financial services company based in Chatham. You will take on a lot of autonomy and responsibility in this position and the IT Support Engineer will be integral to the business as they continue to grow.