IT Engineer - £25-30,000 - Rochester, Kent
My client are renowned manufacturer who are currently going through some exciting growth plans and to facilitate this, they are now looking to add an experienced IT Engineer to their technical department.
Ideally you will have multiple years of technical experience dealing with 1st/2nd line support, working within a Windows based environment, and supporting internal users.
You will initially be integrated into a small team of engineers and will be supporting three sites on a daily basis and will be heavily involved in the below:
* Providing 1st/2nd Line support to all users within the business, including senior management.
* Providing technical support via telephone queries, email requests and hands on work covering software, hardware, and any other associated peripherals.
* Utilising Support Desk Software to provide high quality support.
* Aiming to resolve technical queries first time around, if not escalate to appropriate engineer.
* Keeping user requests up to date and ensure the user is kept informed along the resolution process.
* Installation and configuration of software packages and operating systems.
* Understanding the processes behind data recovery via backups and other tools.
* Assist in producing technical documentation, guidelines, and procedures.
* Working independently to analyse and investigate information whilst creating plans to resolve technical issues.
* Adapting to and supporting new software/systems/procedures
* Testing and installing operating system patches at server level
* Deliver assigned projects.
As an IT Engineer working with my client, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £25-30,000 DOE.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.