We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, confident and driven individual with a logical mind and a passion for data analytics and software to join the Technical and Training team of a leading Audit and Finance related Data Analytics software company.
The Technical and Training department provides a range of services from supporting customers in their use of the CaseWare Data Analytics software – IDEA and Alessa, upskilling users to various levels of skill as well as supporting the sales and marketing teams in their operations.
Due to the client base and the application of the software, the successful candidate who we are looking for will be an individual with an understanding of accounting principles and general business processes, to best understand and work in the environments that our clients apply the software that we sell. They will also have an appreciation of technical environments in order to be able to provide technical support services and advice customers as to the best way to use said software.
Currently all of the services the company is delivering are being performed remotely due to the current pandemic, but as the situation eases and the situation returns to normality, the successful candidate will be expected to travel within the UK and Ireland to perform some of the aforementioned services.
When not delivering these services the successful candidate will be home based where they will be in regular communication with the head of department, who will assign them tasks and projects to work on. The successful candidate will also be expected to travel to regular team meetings held in the South-East of England region as and when required.
* Delivering client related services as described above
* Ownership of the administration related elements of the department
* Working on bespoke training and technical related projects
* Travelling to client locations
* Identifying opportunities to “cross” or “up” sell to prospects and customers
* Researching and creating content to support the sales and marketing function
* Ad-hoc duties for the Head of Technical and Training Services
* Confident, professional, polite and enthusiastic manner
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-motivated and keen to learn and to add value to the company
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
* Be able to work independently and on own initiative
* Proven track record meeting deadlines
* Friendly personality and team player
* Comfortable with IT and business-based software as well as data analytic principles
* Computer literate with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Able to travel to clients within the UK and Ireland with overnight stays and travelling * time outside of work hours.
*Able to identify new projects that will benefit the company
* Full and clean drivers’ licence
* Experience of accounting/auditing principles and general business processes
* Understanding of database systems - specifically accounting software packages
* Ability to create new courses to extend the current offerings to meet client interest
* Awareness of open source programming languages such as Python or R
Please submit your CV and please do not pad it or tailor it to this position. This is a demanding position, and it will quickly become apparent if you lack the skills and/or experience we seek. If you are asked to interview and you come poorly prepared you will not progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a company which offers, to the right candidate, job satisfaction, the opportunity for professional improvement and growth.