Goldhawk Associates are currently supporting a Top 20 firm who are looking to appoint a Payroll Supervisor to their Mid Kent office. This role is a new position which requires and experienced Payroll specialist who can work well independently and as part of a larger team. You will report to a Director and liaise with the management team regularly ensuring you have good engagement with internal stakeholders and are able to communicate effectively with clients, HMRC, and other external stakeholders. You will be responsible for the running of the payroll department, reviewing processes and ensuring the delivery of services and quality of output are to the highest standards. You will have a lots of client engagement and will be responsible for setting the standards and services levels for the team by example. You will be required to oversee the success of the department, service delivery and engage with the
growth of the firms service offering.
- Managing the day to day services and the team. Processing is outsourced so you will effectively manage this element and oversee the delivery.
- Review of payroll but where required, administration of all stages of payroll processing for a bespoke portfolio of weekly and monthly clients
- Liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs when dealing with payroll related queries
- Manage correspondence, letters, payroll report and payslips for submission to clients
- Processing BACS payments from client accounts for employee salaries and HMRC liability payments
- Auto enrolment compatible pension schemes for a variety different pension companies
- Processing of all HMRC RTI submissions in a timely basis
- Set up of new payrolls on SAGE software, send client payroll engagement letters
- General day to day administrative duties
- Essential - experience within a payroll office / bureau or practice environment
- Experience with Sage Payroll software and Excel preferred
An excellent benefits package is on offer with this role. They are looking to make a quick appointment. There also needs to be an element of flexibility of working office based and from home.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.